The sleek and shapely Vicobello 3-Tier Fountain is from the Garden Fountains Collection. Water bubbles up from the finial into the top tier before spilling over into the two larger tiers below.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the rejuvenating qualities of water in motion provided by this spectacular cast stone water feature.
Here it’s shown in the antique bronze (AB) Patina (Color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
Proudly constructed in the USA from premium cast stone concrete.
Garden-Fountains is owned by Direct Garden Décor, a home & garden specialty manufacturer and importer founded in 1996.
It’s a family owned business, headed by Kyle (design & sourcing), Jean (product specialist), Dora (customer service & admin), and Michael (IT & technical).
- The Vicobello 3-Tier Fountain is 70″ tall by 47″ wide, and is 47″ front to back. Total weight is 873 pounds.
- It includes a variable speed, U.L. listed, recirculating fountain pump. Cord is black, 5-6 feet long, and plugs into any standard 3-prong 110v electrical outlet. Cord comes out of the back of the base of the fountain. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- Specific assembly instructions are included with the fountain.
- See a Detailed Schematic of this 3-Tier Fountain
- The Vicobello 3-Tier Fountain normally ships from the factory in 3-4 weeks from order date.
- Winter Care Information: Protect all fountains from freeze-thaw cycles. All cast stone, including cast stone concrete, is slightly porous, which allows very small amounts of moisture to absorb into the surface of the fountain over time. If this moisture freezes, it can cause small cracks or chips. The fountain may be left in severe freezing weather, provided it is covered and/or dry. It is recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Free shipping is available to any address in the Continental USA. Your fountain will arrive securely packed on a pallet. The truck driver will use a lift gate to place your palletized Vicobello 3-Tier Fountain on your property, but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Placement: Always place fountains on a solid, level foundation, for instance concrete, patio, or deck. If the fountain is to be placed on softer ground, two inches of level pea gravel or packed sand will provide your fountain a solid, long term foundation.———
———Shown in the antique bronze (AB) Patina (Color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.Click to see all patina (color) choices available.—————–
- Customer Reviews:
Portion of actual user comment on Gorgeousgardens.com: “This unique fountain has brightened my garden appearance…”
Portion of actual user comment on Fountains.com: “One of the most impressive medium sized fountains…“